Software Test Analyst
Test Analyst, C, C++, C#, Software, Engineering
Newtown (Relocation support available)
Competitive Salary, Excellent Package
• An excellent opportunity for an experienced software test analyst to join a growing team testing embedded systems and application software.
• Testing new applications and software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements.
• Carrying out tests using manual and automated testing tools.
• Ensuring all errors are identified and corrected.
• Writing formal test documentation.
• Comfortable developing code to test an embedded device.
• Graduated with a BSc or MSc in Software Engineering, computing, mathematics or similar.
• C programming experience essential.
• Experience working with C, C++, C# and .NET.
• Experience working with industrial control systems highly beneficial.
• Excellent spoken and written English with clear communication skills.
• Flexible problem solver able to work under own initiative.
• A leading international manufacturer.
• Offering an excellent working environment.
• Room for career development.
• Competitive salary
• Relocation support available
• Bonus scheme
• Excellent benefits package
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.