Junior Product Manager
Electrical Engineering, Design, Manufacture, Business Development
Competitive Salary, Excellent Package
• The starting point for an interesting career in manufacture/engineering.
• Involvement in the full product lifecycle.
• Assisting with sales and product development of a technical product.
• Offering customer support when more information is required.
• Mentoring provided by a senior product manager.
• Understanding customer issues and giving feedback to the product design teams.
• Creating product development strategies for the future.
• Providing marketing intelligence to the relevant departments.
• Graduated with a technical or business degree.
• Experience in a commercial environment highly beneficial.
• Able to negotiate and problem solve.
• Would suit an individual with an interest in pursuing an MBA.
• Knowledge of marketing beneficial.
• Have an interest in developing a career on the commercial side of engineering.
• Excellent spoken and written English with clear communication skills.
• A leading international manufacturer.
• Offering an excellent working environment.
• Excellent opportunities for career development.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• Excellent benefits package
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.