Accounts Admin, Accountant, Administrator, ACCA
PERMANENT, Full-Time, (0830-1700 & 1hr for lunch)
Competitive Salary, Excellent Bonus Scheme
• Joining an established accounts department assisting with the preparation of management accounts, purchase and sales ledger.
• Providing cover for the financial controller.
• Reconciling sales ledger between database and SAGE.
• Preparing credit card collection procedures and improvements.
• Preparing VAT returns, accruals, journal posting, processing new suppliers.
• Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Ad hoc accounts duties where required.
• Minimum of two years experience in a similar role essential.
• Ideally working towards an ACCA/ACA qualification.
• Proven credit control experience and confident telephone manner.
• Fully IT literate with experience of Sage, Excel etc.
• Must be able to work autonomously.
• Able to work accurately and to strict deadlines.
• A well established organisation with year on year growth.
• Vast opportunities for personal career development.
• Idyllic working environment.
• Competitive Salary + Benefits
• Excellent Bonus Scheme
• 0830-1700 + 1hr for lunch
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.