Marketing, Digital, Content, SEO
• Joining a fast paced team to assume responsibility for a variety of marketing tasks.
• Delivering exceptional end-to-end campaign management of digital content.
• Creating and producing brilliant digital marketing content.
• Supporting the sales team in the creation, production and execution of quantifiable marketing campaigns.
• Utilising Google analytics and other tools to asses the ROI and relevant success of advertising and marketing.
• Ongoing involvement with social media and web content.
• Professional marketing experience, ideally in the digital sphere, essential.
• A good understanding of SEO & Social Media.
• Experience producing marketing campaigns and materials desirable.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• A creative individual who is forward thinking and commercially aware.
• An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in marketing or a related subject.
• Fully computer literate.
• Prestigious company.
• Small established team.
• Room for progression.
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.