Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger, Accounts, Administration, Sage 50
• Assuming responsibility for the efficient running of the purchase ledger.
• Inputting and matching of invoices through sage 50 Accounts and an internal system.
• Chasing and following up internal queries across various sites.
• Reconciling statements.
• Reviewing disputed invoices.
• Month end duties.
• Various admin duties as requires.
• A quick learner able to accurately follow procedure.
• Purchase ledger experience preferred.
• Sage 50 Accounts experience beneficial.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft packages especially Excel.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Able to provide an excellent level of customer service.
• An established waste management company with room for professional development.
• A friendly team and welcoming accounts office.
• Study assistance can be provided.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.