Position: Class II Drivers
Pay Rate: 10.05 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week; start times dependant on delivery schedule (can be anytime from 4 am for specific runs; up to 8.00 a.m. for others)
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Class II Drivers to join our clients team in Stonehouse. Due to an increased demand of work, we are currently recruiting for Class 2 Drivers to start immediately. Our client is a rapidly growing distribution company with multiple sites across the UK. They have a new warehouse unit based in Stonehouse and are looking for several quality Class 2 Drivers to join the business on an immediate and temporary to permanent basis.
* Multi-drop deliveries in the West, South West, West Midlands and Southern regions of the UK with some delivery runs in to South Wales;
* To operate company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current regulations,
* To ensure all paperwork is completed correctly,
* Will have experience of driving a HGV 2 vehicle,
* Ideally clean driving licence,
* CPC qualification + DIGI card is essential,
* Good people skills, ability to provide excellent levels of customer service at all times,
* Ability to process delivery notes and manage paperwork to company standards.
We meet all candidates that we recommend to our clients and therefore before your CV is submitted for this role, you will need to attend a meeting with us at our offices and be able to provide I.D. and eligibility to work in the UK documents.