Position: Site Worker / Labourer
Hours: Mo-Fri 7:30am-4pm
Pay Rate: £10 - £12 per hour
Duration: temporary to permanent
We currently have vacancies for experienced / skilled site workers/Labourers required by local welding/fabrication company to work for the water / steel / material handling industry.
Working away from home will be required depending on the contracts.
* Skill cards are essential - CSCS, CCNSG, EUSR, IPAF, NPORS, CPCS;
* Mechanical knowledge and understanding of taking things apart and repairing them on site;
* Reliable, Hardworking, Accurate, Attention to detail, All rounder;
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings;
* Able to work to tight tolerances;
* Able to hit the ground running;
* Able to work under minimum supervision.
If you are interested and believe you have the right skills to be a success in this role please contact us as a matter of urgency. If this role is not quite right for you but you are actively looking for a new position please feel free to still make contact with us. We are a local agency based in the heart of Gloucestershire working with many of the local employers in the Nailsworth, Stroud, Cirencester, Tetbury, Stonehouse, Dursley area.