Role: PA to executive Directors
£9.31 per hour, 3 Month Contract
Location: Nottingham NG8
Travail Employment Group are recruiting for a PA to work within the NHS.
To provide a high standard of administrative and secretarial support to an Executive Director(s) ensuring a professional, efficient and confidential service using discretion, initiative, tact and diplomacy.
To be responsible for ensuring daily management of diary, emails, telephone calls and other correspondence are dealt with in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring progress on actions are delivered on behalf of the Executive Director(s) within agreed timescales. Ensures administrative support is provided for senior level meetings and minutes are accurately recorded.
• To present a professional, welcoming and helpful image to staff, other organisations, the public and press.
• To ensure the effective and appropriate use of the Executive Director’s time through prioritising appointments, dealing with correspondence including emails and dealing with telephone and other enquiries.
• To manage the diary of the Executive Director, co-ordinating and prioritising appointments and ensuring that there is effective communication to all relevant parties.
• Organise travel arrangements for the Executive Director, as required. Prepare detailed itineraries, including confirmation of hotel and rail bookings etc.
• To ensure that all paperwork is efficiently and effectively dealt with including operating a bring forward system; ensuring all necessary paperwork is available when required.
• To prepare agendas and distribute papers.
• To be able to take minutes of meetings to a high standard and accurately record discussions, decisions and actions from these meetings.
• To maintain an awareness of ongoing issues in order to be able to allocate correspondence appropriately, chasing up actions and giving position statements prior to meetings taking place.
• Take clear precise telephone messages and resolve queries, as appropriate.
• To manage all incoming and outgoing mail. To distribute mail for action, prepare draft responses where appropriate, follow up action and make a record of any action taken.
• To review and where appropriate, action incoming electronic mail messages on behalf of the Executive Director or other senior staff in their absence in a timely manner.
• Ensure all communication is dealt with in a timely, efficient manner and deadlines are met, taking action, where appropriate, in the absence of the Executive Director.
• To type correspondence, reports and other documents to a high standard with due respect for confidentiality and corporate style.
• To deal with queries from a wide range of organisations and individuals in a professional and sensitive manner, ensuring confidentiality at all times. This may involve handling a caller who is upset or aggressive on rare occasions.
• To develop and maintain working relationships with PAs in other organisations.
• To provide adequate cover arrangements with other members of the team. Flexibility with working hours are sometimes needed with little or no advanced warning.
• Competent in the use of photocopiers, fax and other office equipment and technology
To apply for this position please call Alexandra on 01623 510294 or email email@example.com