Travail Employment group are currently recruiting on behalf of their international client based in Sutton-in-Ashfield. They are seeking a Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their finance department on a full time ongoing temporary basis.
As part of an accounts receivable team and reporting directly into the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for the processing of customer payments on an international scale. Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
• Credit Control - minimise overdue debt and maximise cash receipts
• Bank reconciliations
• Taking payments in various currencies
• Resolving customer queries and account discrepancies
• Managing customer late payments
• Pro-actively manage customer and colleague relationships
• Internal and external communication with sales staff across the UK
The suitable candidate would possess the following skills & be available to start imminently.
• Sales Ledger
• Credit Control
• Keen eye for detail
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent problem solver
• Excel/IT skills
To submit your details to Alexandra click apply now or forward your CV to officejobsmansfield@Teg77.com. You must be able to attend an internal interview at the Travail Mansfield Office prior to the assignment.