Travail Employment Group are recruiting on behalf of their client for a Bi-lingual Customer Support Advisor (Primary language English with fluent Spanish).
The role of the Customer Support Advisor is to personally deliver an excellent level of response and service to every contact from our clients’ customers whether verbal or written means. Incoming contact will be predominantly via telephone with the main objective being to provide high quality service.
• To deal with enquiries on a daily basis via email and over the phone
• To provide an excellent level of customer service
• To ensure resolution of customer problems and transfer to senior technician when necessary
• To accurately update the database and produce quality reports for supervisors
• To gain an excellent understanding of new and existing company products
The aim is to ensure that all customers who contact the Customer Support Team are delighted by the service provided and that the customer experiences a level of service that projects a positive image of the client’s business overall.
The suitable candidates primary language will be English but also be fluent in Spanish as this is an essential part of the role. The candidate may also have good customer service knowledge.
If you believe you have the skills and experience as detailed above please click apply now and email Alexandra at the Travail Mansfield office – email@example.com.
You must be able to attend an internal interview at the Travail Mansfield office.