Role: Stores Co-Ordinator
Hours: 40hrs + Overtime
Travail Employment Group are seeking a Stores Co-Ordinator to work in busy engineering company.
This role is to work in a busy operations team & co-ordinate stores activities in head office. Main emphasis on this role managing the company order book and ensuring dispatches take place in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate would need to have the following attributes:
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Good level of IT skills (use of stock management systems)
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Can do attitude.
The following would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience in an engineering stores environment.
• Counterbalance forklift.
• Management of order book.
• Dealing with suppliers & organising deliveries.
• Main Point of contact for all delivery, dispatch & lead time enquiries.
• Weekly order book meeting with Sales team.
• Raising Purchase orders
• Responsibility for stores area, tidiness, organisation & storage.
To apply for this or other similar roles in Nottinghamshire, Mansfield, Sutton In Ashfield, Derbyshire, & Chesterfield please contact Clare 01623 510294 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy