Position - Cleaner
Location - Outskirts of Haywards Heath - Own transport essential due to location
Hours - Temp work for 3 months - Part time positions available - shifts are as follows:
* 5am - 8am or 5.30am - 8.30am
* 8.30am - 11.40am or 9am - 12.10pm
Rates of pay - £8.63 Early Shift or £7.75ph later shifts
We are delighted to be working with a prestigious Educational client based on the outskirts of Haywards Heath in a truly beautiful location. We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced cleaner to join their busy and well established team.
There is some flexibility in this position with different shifts available. All suitable applicants'' requirements will be considered.
The purpose of the role is to maintain the high standard of cleanliness demonstrated throughout our client''s various buildings.
Key tasks include:
* Vacuum cleaning
* Emptying litter bins
* Polishing and dusting
* This could include bathrooms and toilets
* Sometimes your work will require the use of powered equipment and the movement of light furniture
* This role would suit a positive, self-motivated person who is comfortable communicating with people at all levels
* It is desirable that you hold previous experience in a high-standard cleaning position, however this is not essential if you can demonstrate a solid job history and a commitment to the role
* Due to the nature of the position, this role will require an enhanced DBS check
* Due to the location of this role, it essential that you have your own transport
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.