Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £7.50 - £8.00 per hour
Location: Burgess Hill
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am-5:30pm, Friday 9am-5pm
Benefits: 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays, hour lunch break, pension scheme and private medical care after qualifying period
We are thrilled to be working with a local company specialising in glass partitions and modular walls, conveniently based in Burgess Hill. They are currently seeking a Temporary Warehouse Operative to aid their manufacturing and assembly processes, with a view to making the role permanent after 3 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual from a manufacturing or assembly background, who is seeking their next career move.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
* Accurately read drawings in order to prepare, measure and size materials
* Assembly work using frames, glass, fixtures & fittings and other materials
* Operating factory machinery safely and efficiently
* Check all finished products for defects and imperfections
* Preparing products for safe and secure transport
* General housekeeping of the factory/warehouse area
Key skills required:
* Working experience in a similar role
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident in ability to read drawings and measure materials correctly
* Excellent English, both verbal and written
* Physically fit and able to lift considerable amounts of weight confidently
* An FLT ticket would be desirable but not essential
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.