Job title: Internal Sales Engineer
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday - Friday (office hours)
Benefits: 25 days paid holiday, profit related bonus scheme, BUPA health insurance and pension scheme
We are thrilled to be working with a long term client who are looking for an Internal Sales Engineer/Sales Executive/Engineering Sales Person. As a leading manufacturer of precision measurement and control equipment, this reputable company are known for their cost saving solutions whilst ensuring accuracy, precision and speed.
The successful applicant will need to be mechanically minded and a confident communicator as this role will predominantly involve identifying products from customer requirements.
The main duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Answering incoming calls; handling any customer queries or requests
* Identify the needs of the customer and provide product information and pricing
* Process sales orders
* Operate, maintain and update the existing CRM database
* Monitor stock levels and replenish accordingly
* Assist with the general daily running of the internal sales office
Key skills required:
* Sound knowledge of mechanical and/or electronic engineering
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to build rapport quickly and easily
* Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good Sales experience
* Experience of using CNC machines would be advantageous
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.