* Job Title : Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Salary: Up to £30k DOE
* Location: Shoreham-By-Sea
* Hours: 12 hour shifts, a rotation of 2x 4 days on, 4 off / 2x 4 nights on nights off
* Benefits: Company Pension, Perkbox Membership, Employee Discounts, Parking, Holiday
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to further your career in an Engineering Environment? If so, we have the role for you!
Travail Employment Group are delighted to be working with our successful client in the Engineering industry in their search for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Maintenance team.
The purpose of the position
* To perform scheduled Mechanical Maintenance activities on all equipment as prescribed by the OEM''s
* Undertake machinery and building fabric repairs as required
* Install and/or assist with the installation of new equipment
* To recognise and implement improvements that can be made to production equipment
* Undertake all scheduled Electrical Maintenance activities as prescribed by the OEM''s, recording and documenting findings and instigating subsequent repairs as necessary.
* To carry out breakdown repairs on all processing machinery and initiate countermeasures to prevent reoccurrences
* Work closely with the Processing department to priorities workload and ensure that orders are completed on-time
* Installation of new electrical and or compressed air systems as required.
* Carry out workplace inspections
* To assist and support in the training and development of apprentice engineers
* Operational demands may require machine operation, it''s expected that the job holder will support as necessary
The Person (Essential)
* Be able to work at height.
* Be able to work in confined spaces.
* Able to work on own.
* Electrical experience
* Strong HSE awareness
* Driven to ensure excellent internal and external service
* Self-disciplined and self-motivated
* Ability to communicate clearly in English- both verbally and written
* Good decision making skills against priorities
* Systematic fault finding skills
* Team player
* Good administrative and organisational skills including basic IT
The Person (Desirable)
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Knowledge/experience of processing machines
* Experience of fault finding on electrical, and PLC systems
* Evidence of achieving production targets and assisting in implementing improvement plans
* Experience of completing planned maintenance activities
* Turning, milling and light fabrication skills including basic welding
* Knowledge of hydraulic systems and pneumatic system including fault identification and rectification
* Experience in use of Fork trucks, Cranes and MEWP''s
* Driving license
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.