Title: Project Co-ordinator - Project Management, Product Development and Procurement
Location: Outskirts of Hassocks (Own Transport is necessary due to location of the business)
Pay: £32 - 35k DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm
Benefits: Parking, Holiday, Pension
Travail Employment Group are delighted to be working exclusively with our wonderful client based on the outskirts of Hassocks in their search for a Project - Coordinator. The Company are Market Leaders in the cosmetics and well-being industry. This role is a full time position working Monday - Friday, 9am- 5pm.
As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering all New Product Development (NPD) and Existing Product Development (EPD) projects for the Company. This will involve considerable interaction with all departments to ensure goals/costings/timescales for successful delivery of projects are met. You will also be responsible for leading and driving relevant NPD/EPD meetings. Further responsibilities include liaising and negotiating with suppliers to reach required costs, along with the required service levels, to successfully deliver and maintain availability of the product.
* Coordinate all projects in line with NPD process checklist/gate process/tracker
* Successful delivery of projects through the gate process
* Creation of Financial Evaluations of all NPD/EPD projects
* Liaising with suppliers for quotation for components/labels/cartons etc.
* Key internal contact for Design department to ensure timelines are managed effectively
* Ensuring all internal and external deadlines are met.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills both within the business and externally
* Project management experience is essential
* You will need to be of strong character in order to deliver the role internally with a proven track record of delivering successful new product launches and internal development of existing products
* Procurement experience would be preferred
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.