Job Title: Aviation Business Developer
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £25,000pa OTE of £50k +
Hours: Monday - Friday
Benefits: Free on-site parking, pension schemes Pension, private healthcare, 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) plus potential for 4 additional flexi days
An exciting position has arisen to join an established, globally recognised organisation as an Aviation Business Developer. This is a fast paced position where you will be maintaining a high level of customer service and proactively ensuring the fulfilments of the sales strategy.
* Responsible for generating new business in line with the targets and objectives set.
* Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
* Diarising recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfilment.
* Book new client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client''''s expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training.
* Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and make contract/pricing decisions based on set guidelines.
* Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service.
* Proactively ensure fulfilment of the Company sales strategy and targets. Be motivated and ensure priority focus on key targets and personal drive toward exceeding those goals weekly/monthly/quarterly.
* Prospecting for new clients as required.
* Supporting other members of the team when required.
* Achieving sales targets and provided from time to time.
* Maximising course participation.
* Responsible for ensuring accurate client data is entered into Sales Force and Gemini.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in customer/client relations role.
* Aviation experience desirable.
* Experience with Baan CRM or equivalent client database software would be an advantage
* Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
* Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
* Must be able to work in a team environment.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.