Title: Sales Order Processor / Administrator
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Free Parking
We are delighted to be working with an exciting Company based in Burgess Hill in their search for a Sales Order Processor / Administrator. This varied role will see the successful candidate providing Administrative support to the team, processing sales orders and providing excellent Customer Service.
• Processing sales orders
• Contacting customers to confirm receipt of orders and answer any questions
• Resolving delivery issues and liaising with the distribution centre
• Organising invoicing for customer and other administration tasks
• Packing small orders
• Maintaining good relationships with customers
• Experience of sage would be beneficial
• Excellent attention to detail and organisation required
• Great rapport building skills and happy to talking to clients on the phone and by email
• A cheery, positive disposition with a good sense of humour!
• A “can-do” mentality and approach to working
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.