Job title: Class 2 (Cat C) Driver– HGV Delivery Driver- 12/15/18T Driver
Salary: £26000 per annum
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday – Friday 6.30am - finish (40-44 hours a week on average)
Benefits: Great boss! Pension, 21 days holiday + Bank holidays, PPE included, FLT training
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a candidate looking for their next career move within Transport and Logistics as a Class 2 (Cat C) HGV Driver. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has experience driving 12/15/18t trucks and holds an up-to-date CPC with the ability to demonstrate excellent Customer Facing skills.
This well-established client are seeking candidates who are experienced, personable and highly driven.
A typical day in this position:
• Arrive at 6.30am at the Burgess Hill depot, assist with the final sorting of pallets for delivery and shrink wrap/load them onto vehicle
• Make 8-12 pallet deliveries a day to clients in London and South East
• Deliver goods into stores (using tail lift and pallet truck)
• You will usually go on the same routes in order to enable you to build rapport and relationships with customers
Key skills required:
• Experience of working within a Similar role – ideally driving 12/15/18t
• Class C (Cat 2) licence
• Up to date CPC
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Organised and methodical
• Excellent English, both written and verbal
• Able to lift 25kg easily
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.