Job Title: Production Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.00am-4.00pm or 9.00am-5.00pm
Benefits: Parking, Holiday and Pension
We are delighted to be working alongside our well-established clients who are currently seeking a Production Operative to join their growing team. This is an exciting and pivotal role working in a company specialising in the production of health and beauty products.
* Become fully proficient in the set up and operation of all the key production stages, including the operation of plant and equipment.
* Prepare materials for production in one''s area.
* Set up, calibration, change over and quality control, of key processes.
* Maintain required productivity output levels.
* Manage and complete all associated documentation paperwork.
* Assist the Management with machine problem solving and adjustment as required.
* Gain a basic knowledge of materials (liquids) preparation.
* Be able to carry out basic computer and Sage tasks.
* Carry out other non-production tasks as required.
* Help to maintain a well-organized, safe, clean and tidy working environment.
Qualities and experience:
* Experience in a busy production and/or warehouse environment
* Focused on quality and productivity
* Keen attention to detail
* Experience in managing one''s own area and schedule
* Adaptable and able to work well within a team
* Punctual and reliable, with a committed work ethic
* Good listening and communication skills
* Keen to learn and progress
Due to location you must be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.