Job Title: Client Administration Executive
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours)
Benefits: 25 days'' holiday plus bank holidays, holiday trading option +/-5 days per year, Private Medical, Life Assurance and Income Protection Insurance, Pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, as well as retail and gym membership discounts. Free parking also available.
We are thrilled to be working a long-term client who are actively seeking a Client Administration Executive to join their team. This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate become part of a small and friendly team responsible for contracts and pricing within the business. You will be responsible providing administrative support to the team, in order to ensure delivery of effective and efficient customer support to clients.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
* Provide an efficient response to all internal/external queries including liaising with suppliers, clients and colleagues
* Process all new business including the setup of new accounts or sites and preparing them for tender
* Provide administrative support to ensure all necessary documents and reports are provided on time. This will include checking site and client data is correct on CRM, updating clients regarding the tender process, obtaining any missing data and following up for acceptances
* Build rapport with suppliers to ensure offers are negotiable to the best price and terms available
* Undertake client visits with Client Leads as part of relationship development
* Prioritise work to ensure customer service levels are met
* Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date relating to all communications and documents
* Report any complaints following the internal company process
* Maintaining a professional and positive company appearance at all times
* Understand and adhere to operational processes and procedures
Key skills required:
* A good understanding of Microsoft Office
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong administration skills
* A positive, can-do attitude in your approach to your work
* To communicate confidently over the phone and via email
* An exceptional level of customer service skills and quick to build rapport with clients and suppliers alike
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.