Customer Service Advisor
£8.00 per hour (Once permanent the salary is £18,500 per annum)
Temp to Perm - immediate start
Due to Company expansion, our client is looking to recruit an additional Customer Service Advisor to join their highly successful team. The role is working for a reputable company in the Wrexham area who are an established supplier within specialist markets.
• Accessing customer information and order details on system,
• Checking order status
• Dealing with online queries
• Liaising with warehouse, suppliers and transport companies to chase or locate orders
• Answering product specification queries
• Passing more technical queries to the experienced team members (until you are fully trained),
• Responding to customer queries on email
The successfully appointed Customer Service Advisor will have the following skills and attributes:
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• A track record of customer service experience
• Good I.T skills and keyboard skills
• Focus on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service to agreed standards
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to form good working relationships
• £8.00per hour (Once made permanent the salary is £18,500 per annum)
• 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Free parking and excellent working environment
• Hours of work 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and every other Saturday
• Fantastic working environment
Our client area well established supplier of goods within specialist markets. They pride themselves on the availability of stock at competitive prices, quick turn around of orders, and excellent customer service. This is an opportunity for an exceptional Customer Service Advisor to add value to an already successful team.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.