Role: Data Administrator
Contract: Temporary to become Permanent
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Pay Rate: £8.00 per hour (Once made permanent the salary is £18,500 per annum)
Data Administrator required for an immediate start on a temporary basis which will become permanent after an agreed period of time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, progressive and dynamic company. This role will suit a Data Administrator with advanced working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and a background in administration.
• Receiving product information on PDF, Word and Excel documents.
• Extracting and manipulating all information.
• Formatting information in readiness to be uploaded to on-line systems.
• Liaising with suppliers, and internal departments when required.
The successfully appointed Data Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrable administrative / data management skills
• Strong I.T skills including Excel
• The ability to use specific Excel functions including VLookup and Pivot tables
• Self motivated with an eye for detail and accuracy
• The ability to multi-task
• The ability to analyse numerical data
• £8.00per hour (Once made permanent the salary is £18,500 per annum)
• 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Free parking and excellent working environment
• Hours of work 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client area well established supplier of goods within specialist markets. They pride themselves on the availability of stock at competitive prices, quick turn around of orders, and excellent customer service.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.