We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work within a busy but well organised environment. If you enjoy physical work, are fit and healthy, enjoy working independently and as part of a team, this job could be right for you. As a picker and packer you will have a varied role dealing with goods and products that come in and go out of the warehouse. To be suitable for the role you will need to be able to work quickly and be able to read/complete paperwork and count stock items.
Key Warehouse Operative tasks will include:
• Picking and Packing goods against order requirements.
• Ensuring that dispatch has the required materials
• Excellent all round knowledge of product location and availability
• Receiving goods in, organising loads for dispatch
• Packing goods ready for delivery
• Picking from manual stock and pick lists.
To be successful as a picker and packer, you will need to have:
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• The ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
• The ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
• Honesty and reliability
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• A hardworking, positive and enthusiastic attitude
This is a great time to join an established but growing organisation, investing heavily in their business and increasing sales year on year. The successful picker and packer will have the autonomy to grow the role helping to increase productivity.
£7.20 - £7.50 per hour, increasing on offer of a permanent contract. 42.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30pm), free parking.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.