£7.60 – £8.20 per hour
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Our client is looking to appoint an administrator to work across two busy departments, an internal sales team and procurement. The successful candidate will provide generalist administrative support.
Main duties will include:
• Taking telephone calls, taking and relaying messages
• Using Microsoft Office to compose general correspondence and enter data
• Keeping company files up to date and in order
• Scanning and photocopying documents
• Any other admin duties to provide support to the team
The ideal Office Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Good I.T skills
• Good attention to attention to detail
• Self motivated, positive and enthusiastic approach to their workload
The business is a long established local distributor who lead the market in the supply of their sector product in the UK. They have expanded considerably in the last few years and offer good security of employment.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who is acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. To view other vacancies being advertised by Travail Employment Group, please take a look at our website www.travail.co.uk
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.