£8 per hour
8:30am-5pm Monday – Thursday. 8:30am-4pm Friday
Temp to perm
Fantastic working environment
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Administrator to join a family owned manufacturing company in Wrexham. This is a multi-purpose role which includes administration, liaising with customers to take orders and organising despatch of goods.
• Answering the telephone, taking sales orders and directing calls.
• Provide an effective admin service to the Sales Team.
• Produce prices and introduction letters for new customers.
• Produce monthly management reports for customers.
• Arranging site visits for Sales team.
• Organising relevant courier paper work and booking couriers to collect deliveries.
• Regularly liaise with current customers regarding levels of service received.
• Follow up on any complaints received.
• Liaise with potential new customers following samples / trials.
• Matching up goods receipt notes to purchase invoices.
• Receipting of payments received.
• Sending customer statements.
• Credit control and payment chasing.
• General Admin and filing.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have demonstrable experience as a an Administrator
• Be a competent user of Microsoft Office
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Be skilled with data entry and spreadsheets
• Be organised and able to prioritise their workload
Our client is a well established family owned manufacturing company who pride themselves in being leaders in their field both in development and production of their product. ISO 9001:2008 approved, they follow stringent quality procedures to provide their customers with the highest quality product consistently.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.