£20,000 - £24,000
Accountant required on a full time basis to take responsibility for all aspect of accounts for a small, successful and specialist local business. Working closely with the commercial and administration team, this role reports directly to the managing director.
Key responsibilities will include -:
• Sales ledger – invoicing (Sterling and Euro), recording of credit card transactions, credit control
• Purchase ledger and supplier payments
• Bank reconciliations
• Online banking
• A small monthly payroll
• Stock control administration
• VAT return
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Use of Pegasus Opera and Excel
• Provision of general support to the general administration and commercial functions
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
• AAT qualified
• A track record of experience in a responsible accounts role
• Able to produce accounts to P&L and Trial balance
• Confident IT skills including use of Opera (Sage considered) and MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• An enjoyment of working in a small cohesive team
My client is a long established privately owned business based in Wrexham. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their products and the customer service that they provide.
Salary £20,000 £24,000 + free car parking + benefits.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Melinda@clockworkorg.com or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who is acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.