Customer Support Engineer
£24,000 - £28,000 + car + benefits
Customer Support Engineer required to provide technical advice and training support to customers in the UK and Europe.
Key tasks will include -:
• Working in a small team in a helpdesk environment supporting a national and international distributor and dealer network
• Develop, organise and deliver technical training on all products and services
• Assist in a supervisory or training capacity to help with practical installations of new equipment on site
• Practical testing of new products or systems on location
• Reporting of actions, issues and findings to line management
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes -:
• Electrical knowledge
• Automation experience
• Mechanical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A solutions focussed approach
• Knowledge of an additional European language would be desirable
• A willingness to travel
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
My client is a successful and long established business who design, manufacture and distribute their products worldwide. They are recognised as being at the cutting edge of their sector technology and have a strong reputation for service and quality.
This is an ideal opportunity for a technical support engineer to work closely with customers and colleagues to provide outstanding engineering service support.
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 + car + benefits
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.