Assistant Accountant required by a fast growing firm of accountants to support preparation of accounts for a range of established clients from sole traders to large limited companies.
Key responsibilities will include -:
• Responsibility for a client service and delivery for a portfolio of clients
• Preparation of accounts from incomplete records
• VAT returns
• Correspondence with clients and HMRC
• Use of a range of accounting software and Excel
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
• Part AAT qualified (ongoing study support available)
• A track record of experience in a similar accounts role
• Experience working in a firm of accountants
• Able to produce accounts to P&L and Trial balance
• Confident IT skills to use and analyse a range of accounting software in addition to MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• An enjoyment of working in a small cohesive team
My client is a long established and growing firm of accountants based in Oswestry. With specialisms in Accounts, Business Support, Audit, Tax and Corporate Finance, they have an excellent reputation for the quality of their client service and delivery.
Salary £17,000 + study support
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Melinda@clockworkorg.com or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who is acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.