Assistant Accountant Semi Senior
£20,000 – £27,000
Assistant Accountant Semi Senior required by a fast growing firm of accountants to support preparation of accounts for a range of established corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include -:
• Responsibility for client service and delivery for a portfolio of clients
• Preparation of interim and final accounts
• VAT returns
• Correspondence with clients and HMRC
• Use of a range of accounting software and Excel for analysis and presentation
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience -:
• AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA / ACA (ongoing study support available to complete professional qualifications)
• A desire to build a professional career in practice
• Experience working in a firm of accountants
• Able to produce a full set of accounts
• Confident IT skills to use and analyse a range of accounting software in addition to MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
My client is a long established and growing firm of accountants based in Oswestry. With specialisms in Accounts, Business Support, Audit, Tax and Corporate Finance. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their client service and delivery and are keen to bring additional talented individuals into their firm.
Salary £20,000 - £27,000 + a study support package
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Melinda@clockworkorg.com or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who is acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.