£7.50ph increasing after 12 weeks
Temporary to Permanent
The role will start with learning the basics as a General Operative working in a production team to prepare parts to be coated/ sprayed and keep machines loaded with parts ready to go through the coating/spraying process. Once training in this area has be completed you will be moved on to training to become an inspector of parts as they enter and leave the site.
Main duties will include:
• Use of machinery to clean and prepare parts
• Sorting and packing of finished parts ready for dispatch
• Complete department paperwork in line with company procedures and industry standard.
• Organise and move parts around the factory to different areas of production and dispatch
• Comply with all health & safety/PPE rules and regulations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Ability to set up and run production equipment
• Work to high quality standards
• Have an eye for detail and focus on quality
• Be hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
A temp to perm opportunity in the Wrexham area, working days during training then switching to continental shifts; Monday – Thursday 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am and Friday 6am – 11am, 11am – 4pm, 4pm – 9pm. £7.50 per hour working Monday to Friday, increasing when training completed and joining shift pattern and increasing further once trained to inspector level. Free on site parking.
This is a great time to join a successful local business that is going through a period of growth, with the opportunity to secure a permanent position for the right candidate.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.