Weighing Room Operatives
4on 4off shift pattern
£7.97p/h + Shift allowance
Immediate start – Fixed term contract
Four Weighing Room Operatives required to assist with the efficient running of the processing department to meet the needs of a very busy manufacturing business. The role will start immediately.
• Blending batches of product
• Working accurately from product specification sheets
• Operating various pasteurisers
• To ensure all ingredients are of the highest specification and meet the quality standards
• Providing mixed ingredients to the department in a timely manner
• Adhering to all health & safety and hygiene procedures
• Weighing of ingredients
• Any other general duties as required
The successful candidate will be:
• Time served in weighing materials or ingredients in a manufacturing environment
• Able to work shifts, days and nights on a rota
• Experience of following work specifications and working to high quality standards
Our client manufacturers a well know product and have been in the business for a long time. They have built a reputation in the UK for exceptional quality and customer satisfaction and they pride themselves on the range that they offer. They have recently gained new contracts and are experiencing an increase in production.
£7.97 per hour + shift allowance, Temporary fixed term contract working 4 on 4 off shift pattern, free parking on site and canteen facilities available.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.