Temp to Perm
Full time Mon - Fri
£8.50 per hour
Accounts Assistant required to provide all round support for a busy Industrial Sales Office as well as use Sage 50 to keep on top of Credit Control, customer invoices and assigning purchase orders.
Main duties will include:
• Handling any general enquiries by telephone
• Order and invoice queries
• Taking accurate messages and passing on to the appropriate person
• Processing and seeing orders through the relevant administration process
• Inputting orders onto Sage
• Some Credit Control
• General admin duties, filing and archiving
• Previous administration and customer service experience essential
• Knowledge of Sage or a similar package is very desirable
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure
Standard hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm, Fridays 8:30am – 4:30pm. Hourly rate of pay is £8.00. Free Car Parking.
A firmly established, successful metal works organisation in Shropshire, who provides services across the UK, operating multiple busy workshops. This is a great opportunity to join a small but lively, busy commercial team and take on a key role.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.