Temporary leading to Permanent
Accounts Administrator required for a busy company in Wrexham. The successfully appointed candidate will play a key supportive role to the Accounts Administrator and Financial Director; as well as preparing records, filing, and credit control.
• Responsible for preparing records for invoicing on Sales Ledger
• Filing all paperwork generated within the Accounts team
• Credit control
• Raising Purchase Orders and reconciling supplier accounts on Purchase Ledger
• Liaising with suppliers and customers as needed
• Ensuring vehicles and trailers are scheduled for inspections/MOTs as required.
• Supporting all aspects of accounting function
• Maintaining high levels of health & safety standards
The ideal Accounts Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
• A track record of administration experience in accounts
• Demonstrable experience with credit control, reconciliation and purchase ledger
• Good numeracy and IT skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Sage experience and knowledge would be desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• An enthusiastic and proactive approach
• The ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment
• Accurate data entry skills
• £8.00 per hour (once permanent the salary will be between £16600-£17600 per annum)
• Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch
• Free Parking.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to Lisa Shore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.