£8 - £8.50 per hour
We require a Chef/Cook to join the team in a successful establishment on a temp basis to cover holidays with work likely to last from July to September, working standard 40 hours per week.
• Work independently to cook breakfasts
• Cook from fresh ingredients – breakfasts, lunches and evening meals. E.g Pizza, BBQ grill and homemade cakes.
• Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
The ideal Chef/Cook will be time served in a similar position, the skills and qualifications needed to be successful are:
• Time served in a restaurant environment
• Restaurant, food and beverage knowledge
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of restaurant regulations
• Ability to work under pressure
• Self motivated, creative problem solver
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
This is a great time to join an established company that provides a great service to its clients. The successful Chef/Cook will have the opportunity to learn new skills and the potential to develop.
Working a set rota (40 standard hours per week), £8 - £8.50 per hour, temp, free on site parking.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.