6 Month contract
Location: Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry and Chester
£9.93 per hour
Our client is recruiting a Warehouse Administrator to work in a despatch department with the primary focus to provide administration support. This role will suit a candidate with a track record of experience in Administration and good working knowledge of SAP.
The successfully appointed Warehouse Administrator will:
• Provide administrative support to the despatch department
• Manage the warehouse administration
• Be responsible for filing timesheets and return to works
• Book vehicles in on site
• General administration duties as and when required
The successfully appointed Warehouse Administrator will need the following skills and attributes:
• A track record of history in an administration role
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Exceptional team work skills
• IT literate – exceptional ability with word and excel
• The ability to use SAP
• Hours of work 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday with 30 minute lunch break
• £9.93 per hour
• The opportunity to work in a fantastic team
Our client is a large company, who specialise in the manufacture and supply of generic and branded specialist products. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an enriched environment which will assist with professional development and growth.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01978 366123
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.