Temp to Perm
4 on 4 off Shifts
£8.77 per hour increasing after 12 weeks to £9.49 per hour
We are recruiting for Machine operators with bottling experience within a production environment.
Duties will include:
• Efficient packing of products
• Quality checks to maintain high standards
• Operate production machinery
• Ensure all work instructions are adhered to
• Maintain a clean and organised work area
• Clear your machine of all products at the end of each run and at end of your shift.
• Assist in training new machine operators.
To be successful as a Machine Operator, you will need to have:
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• The ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
• Honesty and reliability
• Time served within Quality Assurance
• A hardworking, positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Computer Literate
• Good Communication skills – verbal and written
• Able to interpret and follow documentation
• Experience of working in a sterile environment would be desirable but not essential
This is a great time to join an established but growing organisation, investing heavily in their business and increasing sales year on year. The company is keen to recruit Machine Operators looking to develop there skills.
On offer is a starting rate of £8.77 per hour increasing after 12 weeks to £9.49 per hour working 4 on 4 off shifts days or nights. Free on site parking and brand new canteen facilities.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.