Quality Assurance Inspector
Temp to Perm
4 on 4 off Shifts
£8.77 per hour
We are recruiting for Quality Assurance Inspectors to ensure that products manufactured by the Company meet industry and federal standards.
The role will involve:
• Working on a production line, testing and analysing the products in a controlled environment.
• It will be essential to record all information and determine whether products are suitable for the marketplace.
• Bring any defects to the attention of the supervisor and resolving any issues which arise.
To be successful as a Quality Assurance Inspector, you will need to have:
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• The ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
• Honesty and reliability
• Time served within Quality Assurance
• A hardworking, positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Computer Literate
• Good Communication skills – verbal and written
• Able to interpret and follow documentation
• Experience of working in a sterile environment would be desirable but not essential
This is a great time to join an established but growing organisation, investing heavily in their business and increasing sales year on year. The company is keen to recruit Quality Assurance Inspectors looking to develop there skills.
On offer is a starting rate of £8.77 per hour working 4 on 4 off shifts 5:30am – 5:30pm. Free on site parking and brand new canteen facilities.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.