Packer & Inspector
Rotating shifts 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm
£8.34 per hour increasing after 12 weeks, free on site parking, canteen facilities
We are recruiting for 2 Packer and Inspector for a large manufacturing business based in the Wrexham area. The role will involve labelling and packing of products carefully in order to maintain quality standard. You will be using either manual or automatic/semi automatic equipment to pack and label products.
To be successful as a packer & inspector you will need to:
• Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Have the ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
• Honesty and reliability
• Experience of working in a pharmaceutical, food or chemical production environment
• A hardworking, positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Computer Literate
• Good Communication skills – verbal and written
• Able to interpret and follow documentation
• Experience of working in a clean room environment would be desirable but not essential
This is a great time to join an established but growing organisation, investing heavily in their business and increasing sales year on year. The company is keen to recruit process operators looking to develop there skills.
Working a shift system, 1 week of 6am – 2pm and 1 week of afternoons 2pm -10pm, Monday – Friday. £8.34 per hour increasing after 12 weeks. On site canteen serving hot foods for breakfast and lunch. Free on site parking.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.