£ 40,000 – £43,000 per annum
Permanent – 40 hours (Days)
Engineering Manager required to manage the function of the engineering and maintenance department for an FMCG company based in Denbighshire. This role would be ideal for a candidate who has a track record managing an engineering team and function in a hands on role.
The successfully appointed Engineering Manager will:
• Manage the engineering team and external contractors, ensuring safety and efficiency of processes and procedures are followed.
• Manage a small, high performing team of engineers, who can provide cover for each other in key areas
• Follow a schedule of planned maintenance and repair of equipment following breakdowns, ensuring all plant and machinery is maintained to a high standard.
• Identify improvements and recommend engineering developments as part of a continuous improvement programme to increase efficiencies and minimise lost time due to breakdowns.
• Implement developments on existing equipment or purchase of new equipment which could improve efficiency or output.
• Manage the installation, commissioning and snagging of new equipment to ensure that company specific targets are achieved.
To fulfil the requirements of this role you will require the following:
• A track record of engineering experience in FMCG manufacturing environment (Food/drink experience desirable)
• Recognised engineering/technical qualifications
• Additional electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and PLC knowledge / qualifications desirable
• An ability to problem solve through creating innovative solutions
• High level of IT literacy
• The ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
• The ability to lead and manage a team
• Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
Our client is part of an international food group with a strong branded portfolio of products. The business is investing in new capital equipment and has a good reputation for the consistency of its workforce.
Salary of £40 - 43k per annum, working hours will be Monday to Friday, 7.30 – 4.30pm, however there may be some flexibility required to suit the needs of the business.
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group recruits a broad range of commercial, engineering, technical and management posts.
Specific other vacancies in accounts, purchasing, marketing, customer service, IT, Supply chain and Quality roles.