Internal Sales Executive
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham
£25,000 + bonus OTE £30,000 + 25 days holiday + pension + Free Car Park.
Our client is recruiting an Internal Sales Executive to play a fundamental role in new business development and existing client growth objectives. This is a progressive role with prospects, to develop into an external field sales role.
Your key duties will include:
• Contacting new and existing customers via the telephone
• Service and after sales contact
• Managing and analysing CRM to optimise contacts
• Adding new sources data and maximising new opportunities
• Conducting market research
• Preparation of proposals
• Adhoc visits with field sales representatives
• Project work
The successfully appointed Internal Sales Executive will have the following skills and experience:
• A track record of experience working in Telesales / new business development
• An interest in engineering would be an advantage but not essential
• Strong customer service skills
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be confident and comfortable interfacing with other departments, customers and suppliers
• Have good I.T. skills, including MS Office
• Have the ability to work effectively to meet targets
• Have great organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Can demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude to sales and business.
• Ambition and drive to progress.
A global manufacturer of a unique unrivalled product portfolio, committed to delivering expert advice and excellent customer service. The business provides an ideal opportunity for a sales professional to develop in a technical sales career.
£25,000 + bonus OTE £30,000 + 25 days holiday + pension + Free Car Park. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.