Digital and Print Graphic Designer x 2
£17,000 - £19,000 + 22 days holiday
Exciting opportunity for two Digital and Print Graphic Designers to join a busy ecommerce marketing team. The successfully appointed candidates will be involved in design for a range of B2B communications and campaigns to support the development of commercial online marketing strategies.
• Design and creation of html newsletters and interactive web pages
• Creation of graphics for use on online or in print
• Design all printed literature for all marketing events
• Maintenance of the company websites including updating banners, changing and building dynamic pages
• Implementation and development of SEO strategies / campaigns
• Provide creative marketing support for point of sale material and other printed requirements
• Photographing products/projects for use online and in print
• Creating new branding proposals for current or potential new brands
• Make recommendations for potential improvements to current and future web marketing campaigns with a focus on B2B strategies
• Video editing
• Occasional general website admin duties and updating tasks
The successfully appointed Digital and Print Designers will have the following Knowledge and Skills:
• Bright graduate / equivalent experience within web/print design
• Strong working knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS
• Working knowledge / understanding of SEO implementation
• Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
• Movie editing skills would be an advantage but not essential
• A track record of experience or a keen interest in Photography
• Salary £17,000 – 19,000 per annum dependant on experience.
• 22 Days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
• Free on-site car parking.
• Hours of work are 8.30am-5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break).
Our client is a creative international business who have a strong track record of growth. Their marketing team consists of design new product development, communications and events professionals. This role will provide a Web and Print Designer with an ideal opportunity to develop commercial and technical skills in a growth sector.
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group recruits a broad range of commercial, engineering, technical and management posts. Specific other vacancies in accounts, purchasing, marketing, customer service, IT, Supply chain and Quality roles.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.