Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
3 Shift pattern
£28,000 - £33,000 dependent on skills / shifts
Multi Skilled maintenance engineers required for a leading food manufacturer to work shifts. The role will involve assisting other engineers with the company’s reactive and preventative maintenance duties including routine mechanical or electrical maintenance. The role will involve maintenance of high speed production lines; you will be responsible for resolving breakdowns, maintenance, line running, fault finding and machine set up.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To maintain production and processing machinery equipment and other plant to support the efficient running of the factory whilst adhering to company rules and regulations and appropriate legislation
• Proactive fault finding on all production lines ensuring minimum downtime at all times.
• To identify equipment development, which could improve efficiency.
• Ensure that all duties are carried out effectively and efficiently
• Complete all line changeovers efficiently
• Ensure all site electrical/mechanical installations meet required standards
• Complete daily sheets and use stores systems to order and book out spare parts.
Candidate needs to be a time served multi skilled engineer preferably with food manufacturing experience with both mechanical and electrical knowledge, with a safety first and resilient attitude to effectively execute tasks to get them done. Communication skills are key to be successful in the role as the multi skilled engineer will have to communicate with a number of different stakeholders and work as part of a team.
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving maintenance of busy production lines preferably or maintenance involving both mechanical and electrical machinery
• The candidate will enjoy challenging, problem solving roles and be ideally suited to a fast paced environment.
• The candidate should have good interpersonal skills, the ability to multi task, problem solving skills, be highly motivated, computer literate and able to operate in FMCG environment.
On offer is a salary between £28,000 - £33,000 per year dependent on skill set. The role involves working a 3 shift pattern. Canteen facilities and free on site parking.
This is a great time to join an established and successful company that is growing its sales year on year and has be successfully operating in North Wales for a number of years.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.