Quality Services Coordinator
£22,000 per annum + Contributory Pension Plan + Staff shop vouchers+ 25 holidays plus bank holidays +free parking
Quality Services Coordinator required to provide an administrative service within the quality team as well as manage daily activities of raw material and finished product non conformances. The ideal candidate will have a track record of experience in an FMCG environment and come from a quality background.
• Co-ordinate all administration within the Quality function.
• Management of all non conformances.
• Involvement with suppliers regarding quality issues
• Ensure all documents are issued, controlled and filed according to the requirements of the quality system.
• Liaise on a regular basis with the Quality Systems Coordinator to ensure the business systems meet the requirements of external accreditation bodies.
• Provide regular trended reports to the Supply Chain Quality Manager of all non conformances and alert to issues identified.
• Manage quality filing systems to include paper based samples
• Monitor and ensure the internal audits schedule is adhered too
• Raise issues to the QA manager were non compliance occurs.
• To ensure audit corrective actions are closed out with sustainable resolution in a timely manner and the appropriate evidence provided.
• Prepare audit reports and ensure previous actions are appropriately closed / monitored in preparation for site audits.
• Monitor reconciliation of stock
• Provide customer reports as required, to timescales and ensure accuracy of data.
• Participate and support site audits as required.
The successfully appointed Quality Services Coordinator will meet the following criteria:
• A track record of experience in a Quality role within a food manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Capable of detailed examination of information to ensure its accuracy
• Demonstrable practical application of GMP / food manufacturing principles and thorough understanding of the Continuous Improvement
• High degree of integrity
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Decisive, pro-active and assertive
• Good team-worker prepared to help others
• Innovative and creative with the ability to use initiative and provide solutions
• IT literate – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• The ability to design, manage, and develop databases.
Our client manufacturers a well known product and have been in the business for over 100 years. They have built a reputation in the UK for exceptional quality and customer satisfaction and they pride themselves on the range that they offer. They produce new stock to appeal to different sectors and seasons and your input as a Quality Services Coordinator will allow the company to be creative whilst maintaining the reputation for quality.
• £22,000 per annum
• Contributory Pension Plan
• Staff shop vouchers
• 25 holidays plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• Working hours are Monday-Friday (08.30am – 5.00pm)
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to Melinda@clockworkorg.com
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.