£18,500 - £20,000 per year
We require a warehouse operative for a company in the Oswestry area. The role will involve the following:
• Order picking and packing – including repeatedly lifting up 25kg
• Replenishing stock
• Managing goods in
• Part take in monthly stock takes
• Operate Reach and counterbalance forklift trucks as well as manual pallet trucks and picking trolleys
Previous experience in a busy warehouse environment is essential. Candidate must have an open attitude to learn new skills, be reliable and have good time management skills. The ability to work independently, as part of a team and to be calm under pressure is also required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in operating pallets trucks as well as have a valid Reach and Counterbalance FLT licences
• Possess a good standard of numeracy, literacy and IT competent
• Good understanding and commitment to health and safety and safe working practices
• Previous warehouse experience
• Good communication skills and team player
• Physically fit and capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines
On offer is a salary of £18,500 - £20,000 dependent on skills and abilities, working 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Free on site parking.
This is a great time to join an established company that is growing in size and there are good opportunities to secure a permanent position in the organisation.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.