Product Marketing Assistant
Maternity Cover (9 months Temporary Contract with a view to extend)
£18,000 £19,000 (pro rata)
Our client, a creative international business with a strong track record of growth is looking to appoint a confident Product Marketing Assistant on a temporary maternity contract. This is a key role which will support the Product Development Strategy and therefore this role will suit an individual with working knowledge of product development as well as a track record of experience in a marketing role. The successfully appointed candidate will be looking for a strong team orientated individual with the ability to present information about their area accurately and effectively to other colleagues and to customers.
• New release product management
• Working with the US Team to request line drawings for company products
• Providing detail of all new releases to Supply Chain and managing Chapter presentations for Sales.
• Collating and proofing new product information for packaging
• Overall management of the sample process including delivery and maintenance of goods, QC testing and administration.
• Working with Supply chain and Warehouse to resolve product issues.
• Competitor analysis
• Project management – Working on the development of new products as identified in the pipeline supporting the PD Coordinators.
• Support with sourcing and communication with new suppliers to support product development plans as and when required
• Organisation and maintenance of the Product Development folders on the T Drive/SharePoint as well as hard copies.
• Supporting the team with ad-hoc administration tasks as and when directed.
The successfully appointed Product Marketing Assistant will have the following skills and abilities:
• Marketing graduate or equivalent background within a marketing role
• Working knowledge of Product development
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and manage own tasks
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Self motivated, strong team-player
• Good research skills and ability to analyse competitors and highlight key points to team members
• Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations for new product developments
• Available to travel as and when required
• Knowledge of the craft industry would be beneficial
• £18,000 £19,000 (pro rata)
• 22 Days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata)
• Free on-site car parking.
• Hours of work are 8.30am-5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break).
Our client is the No1 performer in their sector. The business has grown through developing exciting and innovative products that are marketed and sold through ecommerce, retail, wholesale and TV shopping channels. They have a great track record for growth and offer a super opportunity for a Product Marketing Assistant to join their highly successful team.
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group recruits a broad range of commercial, engineering, technical and management posts. Specific other vacancies in accounts, purchasing, marketing, customer service, IT, Supply chain and Quality roles.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.