Product Development Assistant (Mandarin speaker)
£18,000 - £20,000 plus 22 Days holidays
Mandarin speaking Product Development Assistant required for a creative international business located in Wrexham. In this challenging but interesting role you will be responsible for sourcing new suppliers globally and communicating with them on a regular basis working on the development of new products.
• Source new suppliers globally to support new product requirements and build the contact database for future product opportunities.
• Communicate with suppliers to develop new products through all development and production stages, providing weekly progress reports.
• Retrieve product cost prices and work out margins based on various RRP’s.
• Project management –to work on new projects as identified in the Product Development Pipeline, which will require research into the market, competitors, trends, pricing, demographics etc.
• Work with other team members to create presentations to pitch to senior team members.
• Present information regarding any new products as and when it is required to other departments in the business.
• Research into new product ideas for all brands and report on this weekly.
• Support the Product Development Team Leader with any product proposals, product presentations and any other administration tasks as and when directed.
The successfully appointed Mandarin speaking Product Development Assistant will have the following skills and abilities:
• Marketing graduate or equivalent background within a marketing role
• Working knowledge of Product development
• Ability to converse in Mandarin
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and manage own tasks
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Self motivated, strong team-player
• Good research skills and ability to analyse competitors and highlight key points to team members
• Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations for new product developments
• Available to travel as and when required
• Knowledge of the craft industry would be beneficial
• £18,000 - £20,000
• 22 Days holidays
• Free on-site car parking.
• Hours of work are 8.30am-5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break).
Our client is the No1 performer in their sector. The business has grown through developing exciting and innovative products that are marketed and sold through ecommerce, retail, wholesale and TV shopping channels. They have a great track record for growth and offer a super opportunity for a Product Marketing Assistant to join their highly successful team.
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group recruits a broad range of commercial, engineering, technical and management posts. Specific other vacancies in accounts, purchasing, marketing, customer service, IT, Supply chain and Quality roles.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.