QC Laboratory Assistant
Temp 12 month contract
£17,000 - £20,000
We require a QC Laboratory Assistant for a company in the Wrexham area. The role will involve the following:
• Checking stock levels of critical supplies and consumables, recording where necessary
• Assisting with waste disposal
• Helping with test method updates
• Assisting the Analysts and Laboratory Supervisors with their day-to-day activities
• Book in stock delivered, sign the delivery note, mark them off in the order book
• Sign off any samples for QA
• Process any samples
• Waste room cleaning
A good understanding of maths and science is essential. Candidate must have an open attitude to learn new skills, be reliable and have good time management skills. The ability to work independently, as part of a team and to be calm under pressure is also required.
• A Level in Chemistry or a similar science discipline would be an advantage
• Computer literate
• Self motivated and the ability to work as part of a team
£17,000 - £20,000 per year, working 8:15am to 4:15pm Monday – Friday,12 month temporary contract Free on site parking and canteen facilities serving hot food breakfast and lunch time.
This is a great time to join an established company that is growing in size in the Wrexham area.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.