Permanent – Days only
£30,000 - £34,000 per year
Maintenance Engineer required by a busy and progressive manufacturing company to work within the engineering department. Role involves working closely with engineering shift supervisor to deliver a high standard of engineering service.
• Operating in a hands on practical role covering all aspects of plant maintenance and facilities.
• Preventative maintenance
• Building & facilities
• Contractor sourcing and liaison
Previous experience in a busy manufacturing environment and working with different types and sizes of equipment. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to resolve either electrical or mechanical faults
• Ability to work under pressure
• Have problem solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Minimum full apprenticeship in electrical/mechanical/multi skilled engineering discipline – preferably with an electrical bias
• Vocational education to ONC/HNC standard
• Experience in a similar role in a fast moving manufacturing site
• Automotive manufacturing experience an advantage
• Solves problems and deals with multiple tasks in a calm logical but dynamic manner.
£30,000 - £34,000 per year working days only, Monday – Thursday 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am- 1pm. Free on site parking.
This is a great time to join an established company that work nationwide that have an extensive project based in the Wrexham area.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.