£17,000 - £18,000 per annum + 23 holidays
Stores Assistant required for reputable company in Wrexham to be responsible for all incoming stock, despatch and stock control. This will suit an organised and pro active individual with a track record of history in a stores / warehouse environment and ideally working knowledge of Sage.
• Assisting with Goods in
• Preparing all despatch functions
• Wrapping and packing of all products
• Maintaining the company stores.
• Locating stocks
• Producing delivery notes
• Managing stock takes
The successfully appointed Stores Assistant will have the following skills and attributes:
• A track record of history in a stores / warehouse environment
• Good working knowledge of despatch, stock management, goods in
• Excellent IT Skills
• Ability to manage stock via an online system
• Proactive and organised
• Working knowledge of Sage (not essential but would be an advantage)
• £18,000 - £18,000 per annum
• Working 37.5 hours per week - 8.30am-5pm Monday-Thursday and 8.30am-4.30pm Friday with a 30 minute lunch break
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Great working environment.
Small and successful organisation who are leaders in their field. The company invest in their employees making this opportunity an exciting one for the right stores Assistant.
To apply for the position please call Lisa Shore on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.